Skip to main content

Big things are happening in 2018!

Huge News! First, The Abler Video Series, The Many Faces is NOW taking submissions! You can read the general rules over at The Official Facebook Group For The Abler Blog. I am also currently working on expanding The Abler "brand" with ideas for promotional products. As well as The Abler's own Website! (Still under construction.) I will also be taking inquiries for interviews and other professional endeavors starting in the spring of 2018! So if you know of anyone who works closely with the disability/chronic illness/pain communities, or has a topic or works with an organization that you feel is a good fit for what I am doing with The Abler, let's connect! Contact me using the form on the blog, or search: the Abler Blog on FB. Currently, i am working on notes and research for  Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/M.E. And that will hopefully be live on the blog in the next week or so! My debut piece with The Abilities Expo is coming to you guys soon! And I am now up and running with AbleThrive as a resource on their platform! and lastly, as of today, I am officially apart of The Thought Catalog's writing family. Here is my debut piece!
https://thoughtcatalog.com/jessica-niziolek/2018/01/how-my-sisters-invisible-illness-created-my-personal-mission-to-make-the-invisible-seen/

Please take a look, and share. This piece has very personal meaning to me. And My sister and her Fight with Cluster Headaches is what drove me to do the work I am doing today. Happy 2018 everyone! Let's make it beautiful! -Jessica

Comments

Post a Comment