Skip to main content

The Abler has a FB Page! And Medium

The Abler has a Facebook page! Come check it out. Just search The Abler Blog^ Come like the page and stay updated on all the latest news related to the blog, and community. Which is also on FB. simply search  The Official FB Group Of The Abler Blog. I have also started writing for Medium. you can look up my two newest pieces by a simple search on Medium.com "No Strangers To The Fight: Growing Up The CP Way." And my second piece: "the Great Debate Of Being Called, Inspirational In The Disability Community."  Also, I am in contacts with all my interviewers, and I am hoping to have the last piece on PCOS, an interview with Baltimore's Traffic reporter/personality Meredith Marx. Where she will talk about her journey with PCOS, and IVF. I am hoping to have that up before July 1st. *We're trying to put a time down.*

Once that piece is completed. My Next blog post on Vocational Services and Transportation will soon follow. Thank you for your patience, and support. -FounderWriter -Jessica

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Part 1: Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: Don’t be surprised if you hear, “I have that too."

    Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Is a very common, and miss diagnosed condition, among women between the ages of 20-40.  And can cause infertility with polycystic ovaries. The statics vary as to how many women have PCOS because the criteria for the condition is always changing. But here is what I found under The National Institutes Of Health. One in every 10-15 women gets diagnosed with PCOS. I also heard that about 50% of women do not know they have PCOS. Via, pcosdiva.com I also found on the site, rightdiagnoisis.com that about 50% of women are insulin resistant. The typical age bracket for being insulin resistant is about 20-40 years of age.  And about only 30% have symptoms of PCOS. PCOS is a syndrome that not only affects fertility but can affect metabolism, insulin levels, high blood pressure and much more. t is a syndrome that not only affects fertility but can affect metabolism, insulin levels, high blood pressure and much more. How to diagnose? You...

My Review On HoneyColony's New TopIcal Hemp Oil For Chronic Pain

The Abler Blog’s Product Review On Morpho A Liposomal CBD LINIMENT Morpho - Topical CBD Photo was taken by Jessica Niziolek  I recently tried Morpho, a new CBD topical liniment meant to  relieve joint, muscle, and chronic pain. Morpho is a brand new product for the HoneyColony platform. For those that have not heard of Simply Transformative or their products, they are firm believers in healing the mind, body, and spirit by using natural remedies rather than the Pharmaceutical route. Which is a sister site to Simply Transformative simply transformative.com. Being someone who has constant pain due to my Spastic Hemiplegia Cerebral Palsy, and trying to find something that would help with my daily pain and discomfort, has been an added challenge. So. When the opportunity came for me to review this product, I did not hesitate. This product has truly been a life-saver. From the moment I began using this product my feet and leg cramping, spasms, and nerve pai...

PCOS Part 2, Interview with Meredith Marx: Her Journey with PCOS and IVF

Meredith Marx. is a traffic reporter for the radio station,1007, The Bay, Baltimore/DC/VA area traffic reporter since March 2000. Fox 45 morning news on camera for 2 years. Stations include: 100.7, 105.7, 106.5, 101.9, 102.7, 104.3, DC101, WASHFM, 100.3, Hot 99-5, WCBM, WWLG, WNST, Channel 11, Channel 2, Channel 13 and many more.  She has been open about her personal journey with PCOS, IVF (In vitro fertilization.)  You can find Meredith on twitter and Facebook. For More information on what IVF is, what the steps of IFV are, and what the possible cost of IVF is please follow these links.  http://americanpregnancy.org/infertility/in-vitro-fertilization/   http://attainfertility.com/article/get-pregnant   http://www.advancedfertility.com/ivf-cost.htm   I would like to personally Thank Meredith for agreeing to talk about such a personal topic and for being so honest and open with her story. I hope this interview helps any woman in need of some h...